Monday, January 15, 2007

I noticed today that I haven't written very often in recent weeks. I have been a mixture of lazy and busy..... contradictions in themselves. Ian came to Ireland a few days after Christmas and stayed here for two weeks. We had a wonderful time, even if I nearly nagged him to an early grave. The company that I was temping with before Christmas have signed me to their name - a very positive move.

I would like to type some more but I when I return home in the evening, the last thing I want to do is sit down in front of another computer and type some more... mind you though I can now do that crazy typing - staring wide eyed at the screen , never glancing at the keys, tapping like a maniac while managing to type sentences word perfect. In the words of a Korean child, "Aaaazzaaaah".

I am also getting very lazy. My job requires that I sit for 6 hours a day. It is getting to the point where I complain about having to get off my chair to pick up a file. I know. I have also made a little foot rest from file boxes and have my chair angled perfectly to compliment said rest...... I am one doughnut away from Chief Wiggum status.

No comments: