Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Kawffee

I noticed today that under the name of my blog there is the suggestion that I can offer invaluable Canadian tips. I haven't yet mastered the art of catching a moose. That is still a work in progress. So part of the tagline is redundant. Possibly false advertising, but when I catch my moose and wow you with my tales of entrapment, then who'll be laughing? Eh?

Instead I shall offer Canadian tip #534.

Canadians cannot function without at least one Tim Hortons a day. It's the other food group. The other white meat. The other giver of life. The other main vein. The preferred alternative to illegal substances. The obliteration of Tim Hortons would bring about the rather prompt fall of Canadian society.

Oh you can laugh.

But it's true.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What's Tim Hortons?

KneuroKnut said...

Aggghhh...what's Timmy's? Only our national treasure, the beacon of light at the end of every road trip, lake outing, camping excursion, good day, bad day and everything in between day. I might get a "Double Double" tatoo.