Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Today-

*I spilled coffee over my boss
*Lost my security pass
*Lost some of my subway tokens
*Yelled at people on the subway escalator..they deserved it
*Got home 2 hours late as someone was killed east of Toronto by one of the commuter trains, resulting in my line being shut down, bringing rush hour commuters to their knees. Not the first time this summer. Quite a number of people take the 'leaping in front of a train' option when deciding to end it all.

Delightful.

I should just change the name of this blog to "Eileen's Commuting Adventures"

To make myself feel better I decided to go to McDonalds. I now feel worse. Bleurgh.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds like an awful day. :(

Eileen said...

It was one of those awful days that just seemed to be a disaster from the second I got up. Deerr

Jenny said...

Ouch. I have had those. They are best ended by consuming alcohol.

Nev 360 said...

Eileen, it seems like the root of all these problems (except the suicide, and even then we can't be sure) is YOU. Just wanted to cheer you up.

Anonymous said...

Nev, you can say that because you bask in the glory of a life filled with free minibars. But remember is not it said that the minibarless will inherit the earth? Ha!