Thursday, January 03, 2008

From the mouth of a 17 year old

"I soooo want a salad. I want a Caesar salad. Do you think an Italian restaurant would have that salad? Or was it made by Romans".

Wow. I'm pretty sure Mr J. Caesar took some time out from building his mighty Empire to whip up a salad. With croutons.

Anyway, an extreme cold weather warning has been issued for Toronto. Tomorrow should see -20. Chilly. Today, with the wind chill it was -23...... I learned a lot walking from the subway to the office. Wearing tights and a skirt does NOT stop cold burn. And my ears don't react well to cold. And I think I got brain freeze.

I STILL have to get cracking on my Christmas/New Year recap, but there is just so much to describe that I am having a few problems getting me to sit down, focus and type. Expect it to turn up around this time next year.

3 comments:

Nev 360 said...

Eileen, when I saw the title of this entry, I have to admit I felt a tingle of excitement.

Eileen said...

Yes... I should have exercised more caution with my wording considering the dirty minded men who read my blog!

Jenny said...

I have no idea how you manage to survive in such temperatures!!! When I was in NJ, temps in the teens (F) were terrible! Now that I'm back in Southern CA, when it dips down into the mid 40s, I start shivering.