Thursday, July 21, 2005

Today is 35 degrees celsius. I am too hot. And am worn out informing everyone. Particularly the person in the office who keeps altering the air con setting from my 18 degrees to her 21 degrees. This means war bitch.

Mind you though the owner of the Pound Shop next to my school complimented me on my new shiny Oakleys this afternoon. They'd want to be nice. Cost me an electricity and gas bill, numerous dinners and a social life to purchase.

I would be ecstatic about getting to go home soon to my air conditioned apt, but the blasted thing keeps making me ill, despite numerous cleanings. Last night I was coughing so much in my sleep due to the air con being on, that i woke up and was almost choking. I have to see the doctor on Saturday again........... yes Dr. Software himself. I am going in with a checklist of questions-doctors-ought-to-ask-the-ill from some medical website, so I can guarantee correct diagnosis. Yes, I am a highly trained medical professional at large............................

The Tesco style "Gary to aisle 5" bell has just rung in the school so off to educate the minds of tomorrow.

Pah.

No comments: