Friday, September 16, 2005


It's a Bugs Life


Cockroaches.They come in many shapes and forms and apparently I have the brownband variety dancing merry jigs in my apartment. They are hideous disgusting creatures that breed like rabbits and have made my apartment life hell. The spawns of satan began their life in my apartment before I moved in and it has proven a difficult task to rid my place of them. The previous tenant had complained about them, but the school failed to pay any great heed to him and so it wasn't until the school handy man turned up to chuck some boric acid around the place, did he realise that acid was not going to bring an end to Roach Fest 2005. So instead of forking out for an exterminator the school is moving me to another apartment. However my new slum like abode will not be ready for two weeks as they have to wait for the current tenant to leave. So I have taken up residence with Ian at his place. And I think he is adjusting quite well to the influx of moisturisers, underwear and non stop reruns of Will and Grace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's fuuny because it's true!