Monday, June 18, 2007

Hurrah!

I am ever so happy. Paul Potts won Britain's Got Talent. I am very pleased for this very unassuming little guy from Wales. Go the Welsh!

It was also a Hurrah! week for me as I finally set up a bank account here, got myself a swanky cell phone and managed to locate a few work clothes that should fit the "respectable" bill. Of course, locating said clothes was not as easy as expected as stores were lacking in my size. I can only presume that it is the popular size. I am convincing myself that is so.

I start work tomorrow. I shall be up and about at 530am. No doubt you can sense the excitement.

Must go back to watching the Much Music Awards, (think MTV Video Awards. In Toronto. Obviously.)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Have a great first day at work!! I'm sure if it'd be me, my first day would start out poorly simply because I'd have to get up at 5:30!

Eileen said...

Job going great. Commute not too bad. I think I will survive!Union Station, Toronto is quite the insane place at 730 in the morning!